The Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) operates more than 50 local bus lines throughout Central Maryland. Many bus lines connect with Light Rail, Metrorail, and MARC Train service. When riding MTA Bus service, pay the fare as you board. Exact fare is required.
For more information about Maryland Commuter Bus routes into and/or connecting to Bethesda, visit MTA's Commuter Bus Page.
- Schedules and Maps
- Route 305 runs from the Columbia Mall to Washington, DC, with a stop at the Silver Spring Metro Station
- Route 325 also runs from the Columbia Mall to Washington, DC, but is non-stop between the Mall and the Silver Spring Metro Station
- Route 315 runs from Ellicott City to Washington, DC, with a stop at the Silver Spring Metro Station
- Route 505 runs from Hagerstown to the Rock Spring Business Park, with a stop at the Shady Grove Metro
- Route 515 runs from the Frederick MARC Station to the Rock Spring Business Park, with a stop at the Shady Grove Metro Station
- Routes 610, 620, 630, 640, and 650 run from points in Southern Maryland and stop near Metro Stations in Washington, DC
- Service Information
- MTA Pass Store
- Lost and Found
- Sign Up for E-Mail Notifications
ICC Commuter Bus Routes
The Maryland Transit Administration has Commuter Bus Routes along the Intercounty Connector (ICC)!
Route 201 runs from the Gaithersburg Park and Ride Lot to BWI
Route 202 runs from the Metropolitan Grove MARC station to Ft. Meade
Route 203 runs from Columbia to the Medical Center Metro Station in Bethesda
Route 204 runs from Frederick to College Park